Porch de Salomon is a unique and progressive, non-profit ministry which, since 2005, has loved, served, and encouraged “the lost, the least, and the last” (and others!) of Guatemala’s Lake Atitlan basin by:
- Hosting short-term mission teams: indigenous home construction (94 quality housesbuilt!), community building, construction, medical/dental/vision/audiology clinics, and relation building.
- Providing high-impact, year-round, humanitarian relief to indigenous people: food, clean water, infant relief, medicine, school scholarships, substance abuse recovery, counseling, and more.
- Operating Solomon’s Porch café/worship gathering.
- Live music outreach, community service, and creative partnering in Panajachel’s “hippie” and expatriate communities,
- Encouraging high-impact spiritual growth in individuals and congregations through their involvement in Porch’s work in Guatemala.